Monday, February 22, 2010

< 200


Today was a pretty major milestone for me.  My weigh-in put me under 200 lbs for the first time in several years (actually, almost a decade!).  I think I will celebrate today at lunch with a chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake!  Just kidding.

I've weighed somewhere north of 200 lbs since graduating from college almost 10 years ago.  The exception was during my Marathon training in 2005-2006 when I got down into the 190s, but even then I was still eating poorly.  Post Marathon burnout let all my fitness gains slip away and my weight climbed right back up to where it had been.  Too bad I didn't know a little more about the Primal Blueprint back then.  Oh well, hindsight is 20-20.

At least now I'm heading in the right direction...with 20-20 foresight!!

Thanks for stopping by.
http://180experiment.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment